Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sushi bar Makoto, Chatswood

336 Victoria Avenue CHATSWOOD NSW 2067
Monday to Friday: (Lunch) 11:30-15:00, (Dinner) 17:00-21:30
Saturday: (Lunch) 11:30-15:30, (Dinner) 17:00-21:30
Sunday: (Lunch) 11:30-15:30, (Dinner) 17:00-21:00


This was from tuesday, when I went out with L, A and fds. even though we didn't end up eating together because cityrail trains had some signal failure at granville or something.. I was more than half an hour late =\

So me and L went to eat at makoto... (note: we were starving due to late trains so then kept forgetting to take pics -.-) yess..

Grilled scallop, I love this one..
we ate very normal stuff.. like.. salmon, eel, etc..~

Grape calpis.. I actaully prefer the original calpis but oh wells. =]

teriyaki chicken udon... its pretty oily I must say -.-''

then we went to shopping ^^~~~
we also bought beard papa later in the day but I forgot to take pics =.= I'm not a fan of creams and custards but once in a while tastes nice =)

No comments: