Sunday, November 16, 2008

Macadamia Shortbread -The Biscuit Tree


OMG! Guess what I saw yesterday at Strathfield Plaza!??! A THE BISCUIT TREE STALL!! I was soooo happy!! But then I was also very disappointed coz chocolate suze wasn't there!! Irene was there tho and she was very nice, patiently letting us sample the goods before deciding to buy. I tried the macadamia and the traditional scottish shortbreads but I liked the macadamia one better. I really like how they are in bite size cubes, very cute compared to the massive slabs you usually get. I'm eating the little thats left of the pacck even now as I'm typing up this post hehehe

Macadamia Shortbread $7.50

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the support dude! the mothership and i take turns in doing the random food fairs hehe but ill be the good food affare at castle hill this week!